CSA Ruling on Headscarves/Turbans
Please visit the Policies and Forms page on the OSA website for updated information.
Referee Registration for Existing Referees
The 2013 referee registration is now available online at Ref Centre for existing refs. (E2E)
- Sign in using your email address and password like you would normally do.
- Click on the tab Registration
- YOU MUST COMPLETE THE 15 QUESTIONS OF THE EXAM BEFORE THE SYSTEM WILL ALLOW YOU TO REGISTER
- The 1st 10 questions of the exam are multiple choice
- Questions 11-15 require that you watch a short video after which you will answer one question on that video
- There is no pass or fail mark, though the district can see the average score of each class of referee, district, regional
- After you finish all 15 questions you then press the submit button
NOW YOU CAN REGISTER ON E2E FOR THE 2013 SEASON:
The easiest and quickest way is to register by credit card and it takes less than two minutes to do so. After you have submitted all the information you will receive two emails verifying that everything is completed.
(A) One from E2E verifying that you have registered
(B) One from the OSA wth your PURCHASE RECEIPT
You can also send the OSA a cheque if you prefer, BUT, they add on a $5 registration fee and it takes about two weeks to the OSA to complete your registration.
2013 Referee Clinics
The Niagara United Soccer Club will be hosting Referee clinics this spring. Registration is now open online from our website, just click register. You can also register by coming into the office at 6775 Kalar Rd. Niagara Falls during office hours. Payment must be taken at time of registration.
Mini Clinic – Must be 12 or 13 on or before March. 31, 2013
Saturday, April 20 9-4pm $50.00
Entry Level Clinic – Must be 14 years on or before March 31, 2013
Sat/Sun, April 27/28 9-4pm, $80.00
Referee Mini Course
Niagara United Soccer Club will be offering a referee mini course. Space is limited and registrations will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.Register Here